Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Work, allergies, and more work

This weekend was the weekend of work for me. I had three major assignments due on Tuesday. The first, which I should have been working on long ago, was a semester project for my architecture class. I started Sunday evening. The second was a homework assignment for my image analysis class. The third was a project report for my visualization class.

I spent the earlier part of the weekend doing the image analysis, but I was satisfied with my results rather quickly and it wasn't due until Tuesday night, so I stopped after I got it working. This homework was then postponed to be due Thursday night.

Then I spent Sunday night and pretty much all of Monday until 3 am working on the architecture project. I finished at 3 am Monday night, and went to sleep for a few hours before class. At 7 in the morning we got an extension until today at 5 pm on that project. I was annoyed.

The visualization project report I kind of pawned off on my two groupmates for the weekend and then contributed to on Tuesday afternoon just before it was due. This is the only one of the homeworks that wasn't extended, and of course the last one I worked on.

Amidst all of this work, I've been having allergy problems. I usually take loratadine once a day, but for the past week or so it hasn't been enough. So I went to the doctor today and got some Allegra, which should hopefully make it better.

Now I have more work to get done, assignments due tomorrow, assignments to grade, projects, you name it. Geet is visiting for a couple of days starting tomorrow, which should be fun.

No comments: