Monday, March 19, 2007

Everybody Blogs

So everybody seems to blog these days. I don't see the appeal, and hadn't intended to blog myself, but I had a Google account and had to sign it up with Blogger for a friend's blog, so here I suddenly have my own blog.

So what am I going to do with it? I don't know. Probably not much. Random thoughts here and there when I get bored. I don't intend to be either a regular blogger or one who puts well thought out or extremely useful information on my blog.

As for today's ramblings, well it mostly will be just a todo list of everything I have to get done soon:
  • Finish and fax apartment application - ASAP
  • Comp 841 Homework - Thursday
  • Comp 715 Homework - Thursday
  • Comp 775 Homework - Next Tuesday
  • Comprehensive Paper - Soon
  • Grocery Shopping - Soonish
  • Candidates stuff - this weekend!
  • Grade HW 4 - ASAP
  • Grade HW 5 - Soon
  • Grade HW 6 - Near future
  • Grade HW 7 - Eventually
Yeah, holy crap I have a lot to do. That's not even an exhaustive list. Guess I'd better get working.

2 comments:

Liz S-W said...

*poke*

JL said...

Hey! Welcome to the club!
Looking forward to reading the posts!