Sunday, April 8, 2007

Wasting Time

I'm good at wasting time. Especially when I can't afford to. Good thing I have a wonderful girlfriend who tries to force me to not waste so much time.

How have I been wasting time lately. Well, a lot of it with Desktop Tower Defense. It is addictive. It is basically a flash real time strategy game, with online scores. Chi won't let me play it anymore until I finish my homework, and this is probably a good thing.

I have also been "wasting" time with more useful things, like cleaning my room and the kitchen. My room really needed it, and it looks pretty nice now. I'm going to have to clean everything up in a month or so, so might as well get started at least.

Saw the movie 300 the other day. It's a bit bloody for my taste, but I liked the movie overall, and it is a good story. Not quite the style I would choose to represent it, but that's okay.

I really should stop wasting my time and go do my homework.

No comments: